• Jenny

Normal wear and tear for areas needing caulk.

The baths, kitchens, countertops, etc. and other wet use areas need grout and caulk touch up to joints. I noted joints with deterioration, cracks, or just plain missing. The grout/caulk/sealants need repair inside, outside of tubs, sinks, etc., at joints and fixtures as applicable. Water penetration and hidden moisture damage can occur with use. A licensed plumbing contractor or another qualified contractor should repair or replace as necessary, checking all wet areas, baths, kitchens, countertops, backsplashes, showers, tubs fixtures, etc.. Pictures are just examples.

5 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All

If you're following the news, all of the headlines about conditions in the current housing market may leave you with more questions than answers. Is the boom over? Is the market crashing or correcting